Tuesday 15 May 2012

Business Cards

My business cards came today and I am sooo happy with them!!
I ordered them off Moo.com and I love the feel of the cards and the colours are exactly how I hoped they would be. I only printed 200 so I have to keep resisting the urge to give them to randoms on the street!!
I also LOVE my logo that I asked my friend Kat Barcenilla to design for me its perfect for me and I feel like it really reflects my work and personality. Have a look at her lush work at www.katbarcenilla.com
 It is just over 2 weeks until deadline and it finally feels like it is all coming together! Website should be sorted this week so watch this space..and today I printed two of my final fabric lengths!

1 comment:

  1. loveee g! thanks for mention too they look absol beaut. you need to save them for potenial big biz clients!! :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete